The Rane TTM 56S Performance DJ Mixer is a flexible, durable, and feature packed performance mixer. The audio quality of the TTM 56S qualifies it for use in the most demanding live venue, recording studio or live broadcast applications.
The proprietary magnetic fader on the Rane TTM56S is one of the fastest, most accurate, and long lasting. The design uses non-contact magnetic position sensor technology previously reserved for the most demanding aerospace and industrial applications. No travel noise - No bleed. Unlike optical non-contact faders, the magnetic fader is impervious to smoke, moisture, temperature and aging. The mechanical life of the magnetic fader exceeds 10 million operations.
Other special features include FlexFx effects loop which allows assigning post-fader programs to the effects loop, stereo metering through two 10-segment meters with peak-hold, auxiliary input and output with a Level control provides auxiliary input/output signal, a 3-Band Accelerated-Slope EQ with EQ engage switches that allow A/B comparison and the ability to quickly cut or add EQ effect.
The Rane TTM 56S Performance DJ Mixer Main Features Include:
- Operation is simplified by putting all the controls on top, increasing the width by one inch. Text is now readable in the dark under black light.
- Proprietary non-contact magnetic channel faders and crossfader
- Continuously adjustable Contour adjustments for all faders
- Both 1/4" and 3.5 mm headphone jacks are now provided on the front
- Program 1 and Program 2 Input Buses
- Phono and Line input with Kill switches
- Input Gain control
- 3-Band Accelerated-Slope, full cut (+6 dB to off) EQ with Engage switch
- FlexFX effects loop assignment (post-fader) with Wet/Dry slider control
- Auxiliary (session mix) Input and Output with Level controls
- Balanced Mic input with 2-Band EQ, independent Effects Insert Loop and Level control
- Balanced and unbalanced Master Output withMaster Level control
- Two ten-segment meters with peak-hold
- Source switch allows user to select dual-mono Cue or stereo Master operation
- Master / Cue select switch with Cue Pan control
- Powerful Headphone Amp with Level control